- This event has passed.
Raleigh Scuba Diving Cookout/Campout
September 30 @ 14:00 - October 1 @ 09:00Free
35 people are attending Raleigh Scuba Diving Cookout/Campout
This has been a long time coming. We are thrilled to announce our launch party on 9/30/2023 @ Fantasy Lake adventure park! We'll be diving during the day, cooking out and camping that evening to celebrate our "grand opening". There WILL be a very short briefing about RSD, who we are, what we do and the role we will play in the community but it will NOT be a sales pitch. Hope to see you there!If you plan on camping PLEASE RSVP below to let us know.Information:
- 2pm - diving (yeehaw)
- 5pm - RSD personnel at campsite to organize everyone
- 7pm - all diving ends and camp setup begins
- 8pm - Cooking dinner
- 9pm - General shenanigans (ok, this probably starts at 2pm)
- We will meet on the "cliffs" by the original pavilion (last shelter on left before hitting the water park) @ 2pm.
- We are diving from 2pm until dusk (bring your own gear, or rent from us (limited quantities available)).
- Camping (bring your own camping gear).
- We will have grills available but please bring your own food/drink (no glass). This will be a potluck-lite event but RSD is going to provide hamburgers & buns for everyone.
- Each person will be responsible for their park entry fee. We are handling the camping fees!
- You MUST sign up no later than September 24th to allow us to coordinate with FLAP.
- Each person is responsible for their own entry to the park.
- We are not conducting any night dives however you can arrange that with FLAP individually if you wish.
- Sleeping bag & pillow
- Scuba gear (if you plan on diving that day)
- Camping chairs
- Flashlight or lanterns
- Bug Spray