First Respsonse Certification
The Emergency First Response certification is a prerequisite to our SDI & PADI Rescue Diver course. This class teaches basic first aid skills (including CPR for adults & children) and provides the steps to follow for emergency care. This training gives you the knowledge and confidence on how to respond when faced with a medical emergency.
Our EFR/Diving First Aid certification class fee includes:
- Your online learning, tests & one on one instructor review.
- In-person classroom training with a certified instructor
- CPR certification (must renew every 2 years)
- Your EFR/First Response certification card & processing fees.
- Pocket Mask
What you will learn:
- CPR administration for children, infants, and adults
- AED use for children and adults.
- First aid for possible workplace incidents.
- First aid for common injuries.
- How to recognize and evaluate an emergency and victim
- Be able to provide 1-person infant, child, and adult CPR to a non-breathing or injured person and administer the proper first aid.
- Properly use an automated external defibrillator (AED)
CPR/Diver first aid certification prerequisites:
- 10 years or older (Under 18 requires parental consent)
- Satisfactorily complete the online learning course with a passing test score
- Complete all classroom requirements efficiently
- 1-2 hours for online learning
- 3-4 hours of instructor led classroom training
Emergency First Response Certification
Please check our online calendar for a scheduled class before purchasing. You may be able to join an already scheduled course.
This course is cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), first aid, and automated external defibrillator (AED) use combined into one program. It is designed to teach the techniques to administer CPR, first aid, and utilize an AED in emergency situations involving infants, children, and adults. This is a prerequisite for earning your Rescue certification.