Having the knowledge of how and when to use pure oxygen will is an important skill to possess. In this course we go over how to properly assemble, administer & store pure oxygen. Becoming a certified Oxygen Provider allows you to purchase O2 kits for use in diving emergencies as well as when to recognize the situations when to administer it.
Our Oxygen Provider certification class fee includes:
- Your online learning, tests & one on one instructor review.
- In-person classroom training with a certified instructor.
- Oxygen provider certification card & processing fees.
What you will learn:
- Type of dive injuries that benefit from immediate oxygen administration.
- Different types of emergency oxygen masks & valves.
- How to determine the type of mask & flow required for a patient.
- How to assemble, disassemble & store emergency oxygen equipment.
- Typical dive injuries and when it's appropriate to administer oxygen
- How to administer oxygen to 2 divers simultaneously.
Advanced Buoyancy certification prerequisites:
- 10 years or older (Under 18 requires parental consent)
- No gear required
- Satisfactorily complete the online learning course with a passing test score
- Complete all classroom requirements efficiently
- .5 - 1 hour for online learning
- 1 hour of instructor led surface training
Please check our online calendar for a scheduled class before purchasing. You may be able to join an already scheduled course.
The oxygen provider course teaches you when & how to administer pure oxygen to those in need. This course is a customary add on for our First Response/EFR course but can also be a standalone course.